Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hand Painted Shabby Pink Roses Leather Credit Card Holder Personalized with Initials


Click Images to Enlarge
Elegant Leather ~ I.D. ~ Debit/Credit Card holder
Ready For Your Initials

English alphabet only

Small & compact. This palm size little leather card holder offers plenty of room for cards with an expandable card pocket.

Shape & Size
Rectangle, Material: cowhide leather, Size: 4" x 3"
Mink Oil is applied after painting to preserve the leather

My hand painted pink roses and ribbons makes this the perfect gift for that someone special or that special you.

Properly sealed, signed, and dated by me Winter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your store, and for those of you who have never had the pleasure of owning of these items, I have to tell you they are the most gorgeous roses I have ever seen.

Gwen