Friday, May 2, 2008

Google Checkout versus Paypal Checkout

First sale from my store www.sophisticatedrose.ecrater.com and I've received a glowing feedback.

This sale is important for more than one reason. The item was purchased using Google Checkout. Being an experienced ebay seller I am familiar with Paypal but this was my first experience with Google Checkout.

I found the Google Checkout to be rewarding because Goggle charges less fees than Paypal giving me the opportunity to lower my prices to buyers. Rewarding to the buyer for it's ease of use and savings on product.

This has taught me when given a choice between Google Checkout and Paypal Checkout I will use Google. It's a win win situation.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congratulations! Thank you for the Google Checkout update! This was lots of work ... so happy for your success.